Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Entry


December 31, 2003, 18:30

Well...this my first time every writing a journal online so I don't really know what to say. Its New Year's Eve and I am not really doing anything but sitting in front of the tv. I got my hair curled today and my eyebrows waxed.......OUCH!; But its something that has to be done.

Sometimes I sit here and wonder what I am doing home. Since going to college I feel kind of out , of place back in North Carolina since I have been living in Massachusetts for about 5 months, but the weird thing is that I feel out of place in Massachusetts too! Do you think I belong somewhere, because most of the time I feel like I am out of place and I don't belong. Maybe I have to find the right people to make me feel at home, but I don't know. I have been thinking abut things like this and I am just ranting right now to get it out in the open. I am a very sensitive creature and I think I need positive attention. I love doing things for others, and I will almost do anything to please people. Although, after looking at my situation, people don't seem to understand kindness. They use me as a doormat. I need to find friends that understand this and won't use me to wipe their feet on. I have Shannon from North Carolina, but she is not in Massachusetts where I need her most...I just don't know....what do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment