I thought about catching everyone up on what happened between the saga with damien, college, and starting work at GE....but who cares about all of that?
Today I started my diet and I discovered I'm not an egg white fan. The trainer said I had to eat them and I did. Let me just tell you that they are not tastey. After consuming six small meals in a day I have found that I was never hungery during the day. When you eat every 2-3 hours, your tummy never growels.
Measurment and weight as of 1/21/2009
Shoulders: 45"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 44"
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 179
BMI: 27.5
I know, I know...those are bad, but I'm trying!!!! I am dieting and working out 5 days a week. Do y'all think I can do it?!?
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Golly Gee....and I was going to invite you out for a great big pasta dinner...ice cream and pecan pie for dessert followed by cookies and a good cup of cocoa.
ReplyDeleteNow you are gonna get all skinny and boney on us!
That's evil!!! Those are all of my favorites. But that is ok. I have to have the will power.
ReplyDelete